We provide our clients a wide range of Threaded Bars, which is as per ASTM, DIN, BS, ISI and JIS. These are manufactured using various metals in Stainless Steel and found in categories like Auseentic Metals, Ferritic Metals, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel and alloys like Monel©, Inconel©, Hastelloy©, Titanium©, Alloy20. Due to the wide distribution network we export our products all over the globe.
We offer a meticulous range of Threaded Bars & Rods. It is dimensionally accurate and offers high tensile strength. Hence, these threaded bars are precisely used as ground anchors, resin anchors, rock bolts, tie bars, roof and hanger bolts. Moreover, these can be availed as threaded bars, durable threaded bars and industrial threaded bars. We can also offer customization in terms of length and diameter, as per client’s requirements.
Standard Finishes offered:
- Plain - Natural Finish Black Phosphating Electro Zinc Plating - White and Yellow
- Hexavalent Chromium Free Zinc Hot Dip Galvanising Chrome Plated Powder coating
- Provides a High Corrosion Resistance.
- Passivation based on TRIVALENT CHROMIUM / NO HEXAVALENT CHROMIUM
- Totally Cyanide free
- G-Blu 200 Passivation: Salt Spray Life 20-25 hours.
- G-Blu 1600 Passivation: Salt Spray Life 50-60 hours.
Fully Threaded Rods & Studs are made both in mild steel and high tensile materials to DIN 975, DIN 976.
Thread Types: Metric & UNC
Length: 1 to 6Mtr Or 3’ to 12’ Feet
Standards: DIN: - 975/ 976, ASTM A 193/ A320Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, High Nickel Alloys.
Size Range : M3 to M65 or 1/8” to 2-1/2”
* Self / Natural
* Bright Zinc
* Yellow Passivation
* Hot Dip Galvanized
* Auto Black